Teaching Assistant SEND
Holly Meadows School
Tel: 01485 600241
- Part Time
- 19.5 hours per week
- £18,887 (Full Time Equivalent)
- Term time + 1 week
- Salary: Scale C
- Required from September 2022
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant who is passionate about inclusion to work alongside groups of pupils with specific needs in Key Stage 1 at Holly Meadows School from September 2022.
Holly Meadows School is a village Primary School
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has experience of supporting pupils with SEND and an understanding of inclusion.
- Is qualified to at least NVQ2 or equivalent
- Is flexible and able to intuitively adapt to the needs of children.
- Can use their initiative, is adaptable and resourceful.
- Strives for the best outcomes for all children, regardless of their barriers to learning.
- Has experience of working with children in EYFS or Key Stage 1.
- Is reliable and well-organised.
- Can develop positive, professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
- Can use good interpersonal skills and show commitment to working within a caring and supportive team.
If you are interested in joining Holly Meadows, a happy and welcoming village school, with enthusiastic and engaging children and a creative staff team, please apply.
How to apply
Please call the school office on 01485 600241 or email the address below for an application form:
Applications should be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 20th July 2022
Interview date: Thursday 21st July 2022
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
If short listed for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.